It is a finest green tea "Gyokuro with a mellow and distinctive aroma.
"Gyokuro" is synonymous with luxury tea of Japan.
Among them, Gyokuro of Uji is known as the finest tea leaves.
Carefully extracted with lukewarm water, you can enjoy a unique aroma and mellow taste.
Traditional Tea House continue to protect the quality of tea-making in the tradition of growing method.
Warning: Last items in stock!
by < ITOH KYUEMON > the traditional Tea House of Uji,Gyokuro is said to be delicious when brewed at a temperature of human skin.
· Tea leaves 5g
- Two small teacups
- Teapot (capacity about 200cc), Measuring cup, Watch (to measure the time)
- Water (soft water if possible) and boiled to 100 ℃.
- Put 70cc hot water into the measuring cup from the pot.
(In addition to measuring the amount of hot water, there is also a means to cool the hot water.)
- Pour slowly the hot water of the cup to the teapot.
- In a two small teacups, pour all the hot water in the teapot.
(because warm the cup and in order to cool down the hot water.)
- Put 5g tea leaves in the teapot.
- pour all into the pot. Let's immediately lid.
- As it is, please wait a minute and a half.
(this time, please don't turn or shake the teapot.)
- Into two teacups, let's divided and pour tea alternately in 3 to 4 times.
- Please fully pour until the last drop.
(you can repeat and enjoy it 3 times)